Chapter 2: Daddy Issues (1/2)

Original: 945 words

New: 2355 words on Google Docs/2328 words on Wattpad

Rewritten: June 20, 2019

_____

STACY

"Come on, you gotta give me my props." Chris kept bugging me as we walked right into the house, back from the little shopping spree, and let me tell you- he has money. I'm impressed, but I still wanted to play a little longer. I couldn't let him know I was starting to like him just yet, which I'm happy that Diggy, another one of my closests friends wanted to take me out actually.

"I'll be happy to give you your props, but you have to deserve them."

"And how am I- I've been nice all day."

"This is just the first day though." I shrugged and sat my bags on the couch, going through them to pick out an outfit to wear for when I go out with Diggy tonight.

"Whatever. I won, and I know that."

"Okay."

I freely shrugged my shoulders and gathered out an outfit to wear and made my way back upstairs, texting Diggy, to let him know the time of when I will be fully ready and to give him a heads up about Chris, because I already knew how this was gonna play out when he arrived. And that I think about it, I was curious to know how Chris and my mom came across each other. There was just no way this was all happening so quick and I was still sort of in disbelief about it. But pushing those thoughts to the side, I ran my shower water and hopped in cleaning myself a good bit, since I have been out all day to make sure I was clean good enough. I then stepped out and dried myself good and with a towel wrapped around me, I walked into my room and big to throw on my clothes, along with moisturizing my skin, brushing my teeth, and washing my face, with light make up of course.

Grabbing my phone and other things, I turned off my room light and cleaned up and made my way downstairs to go meet Diggy, which I am sure he is here right about now

"Not bad of a friend." Chris said, turning his gaze towards me, letting them wonder.

"Uh, thanks. What were you two talking about?"

"Things you wouldn't understand." Chris said, standing up from the couch and stood by the door.

"What couldn't I have possibly understood?"

"You tell me."

"...That doesn't even make any sense."

"My point."

Now he just playing mind games with me.

"Have a nice night Chris. Me and Dig will be on our way."

"Oh yeah." He stepped out of the way and opened the door for the both of us, moving to the side. "Have fun you, but not too much fun." He winked at me, making Diggy laugh, but I slightly frowned, because his actions were making weary.